I can't believe how glad I am to see February end! The winters are always tough here in New Hampshire (Why do I live here?) but this winter was probably the toughest I can remember! Plus, it's snowing again! Ahhhhhh!
Well, I was lucky to have my beautiful daughter here for an overnight, so she would wake up here for her 22nd birthday!
I can't believe how fast the last 22 years have gone by. I also can't believe how she has grown into a beautiful, brilliant young lady!
Well, enough about that sappy stuff, now I can tell about my Currently:
1. I'm sitting here watching 60 minutes, trying not to get depressed that my vacation week is over.
2. Yes, that reads correctly. It should reach into the 40s on Wednesday! It's practically summer!! Whooooo hooooooo!
3. Between a quick trip to Atlanta, going out to eat a few times during my vacation, and just too much eating, I'm starting to feel that I've been having too much fun. I need to stop eating and start exercising while I can still (barely) fit into my clothes!
4. Did I mention how bummed I am that vacation is over?
5. Did I mention how sick I am of winter?
6. I know other parts of the world have spring break coming soon, but I just finished my winter vacation! I'm back to work, and March means report cards, conferences, and a few more weeks of winter before we start seeing any signs of spring. My next vacation is the last week of April, and that's a little too far away to start getting excited about!
Just thought I'd leave you with a little photo that was taken in Atlanta... when I won the Georgia basket!
Don't forget to see all the other "Currentlys" at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!