- They've been known to eat important papers.
- They leave footprints on the desks of students in the form of dirt, pencil markings and crayon markings.
- If there's a bad infestation, they make nests out of children's papers by crumbling them up at the back of their desks.
Luckily, I've found a few things that can help keep these guys at bay.
- Don't keep any stray papers in your desk. Keep any important papers in a folder. Desk monsters can't open folders.
- Keep food away from desks. If you spill a little snack, clean up the crumbs right away.
- Keep all the books and materials in your desk in a neat and orderly manner.
That's it! If you follow these three simple rules, the desk monsters won't be able to make nests, and will move onto another classroom. (Maybe your brother's classroom!)