Today is my birthday and I have a whole lot to celebrate!
1. A Birthday Freebie! I have a freebie for you to help you celebrate birthdays in your classroom!
Just click the image to download this freebie! Click HERE to see more about how I use these!
2. The Vegas Glow! Even though it's been almost a week since I was in Vegas, I'm still feeling the "glow". I'm still thinking of all the wonderful people I talked to there and all the great things I learned! Plus, I admit, I'm having trouble letting go of that "Vegas Glow". I haven't had the heart to take my nametag off my purse yet!
(Click HERE to see what I learned in Vegas!)
3. The Best Daughter! I have absolutely the best daughter in the world! This is what she posted on facebook today!
4. Sweet Follower! I also have sweet followers!
This is a message I received today from my Elementary Matters facebook page! This made my day!
(If you don't already follow my page, I'd love if you clicked HERE and liked my page!)
5. Celebrate 39! As I celebrate turning "39" (ahem) I've been having some great memories of all those years. I've looked back at all the chapters of my life: from my own family, to my high school friends, college, people I've worked with, people I've done theatre with, friends of my daughter and their families, and of course, all the wonderful teachers I've met through my blog!
I've been very busy updating several of my products on Teachers pay Teachers, and I've decided to celebrate by putting many of my updated and favorite products on sale for multiples of 39! Yes, some of these items are $0.39! Some others are $3.90! There's a whole bunch of items that have been marked down, not just what's in the image!
Stop by my store and look to see which items are selling for multiples of 39! The "39" Sale is good through Wednesday 7/23/14
What? You don't believe I'm 39? Well, seeing how I have been teaching for 36 years, it's not very likely, but I believe in fairy tales, don't you?
Be sure to stop by Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!