Yes, I've been on vacation all week! I'm not sure what I did with most of it, but it's almost gone. As usual, I've gone to the late sleeping/ staying up late schedule, which is going to be tough Monday morning when I'm back to school! But here are some of the things I did this week:
1. Red Sox Game! Tuesday night my gentleman friend and I went to Fenway Park for a Red Sox game. I had a blast, of course, but I absolutely froze! It was 42 degrees, which doesn't seem that bad considering all the layers I was wearing. (It was late April, but I still wore boots and my ski jacket!) The best part of the game (other than the Red Sox winning) was the Hot Chocolate! It was absolutely the best Hot Chocolate I ever had in my life!
2. New Phone! I ran some errands, went to the chiropractor, went to the hairdresser, did laundry, but the best errand of them all, I finally got around to upgrading my phone. Yes, for the first time in my life, I own a nice phone! I'm ready for the 21st century! I'm slowly learning how to use
it... one app at a time! I'm open for ideas for the best teacher apps!
3. Lunch with my baby! The original plan was for my daughter to teach me how to use my new iphone. We were so busy shopping and yacking, we never got around to the phone! It was a great day! (Plus, we finally had some decent weather!)
4. Preparing for School! When we go back after vacation, it will be Cinco de Mayo, and the week before Mother's Day. Well, I've made a set of printables for Cinco de Mayo that we'll be using on Monday:
Plus, I bought a whole flat of impatiens that we'll be repotting for Mother's Day!
If you're interested in this freebie that explains the repotting project, click the image or click HERE.
5. Having a sale! Did I mention my Teachers Notebook store is on sale in honor of Teacher Appreciation week from now until Friday May 9th? Click HERE to see what's on sale!
Be sure to visit Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday linky!