1. I finally finished my DIBELS! I've got some good information to work with.
2. I finished my Words Their Way screenings.
3. I've almost finished my Math assessment. (I don't have anything wonderful, but at least it's some evidence about my kids and their math skills!)
4. My kids are getting the hang of how I run my centers.
5. My kids are getting the hang of coming in in the morning, passing in their homework, and getting settled in for the day.
Here are a few more things we'll be working on in the next week.
1. Staying focused and building stamina during Independent Reading.
2. Rule #1: Follow directions QUICKLY! (They take FOREVER to get settled!)
3. Coming to the reading table ready to work, not fool around and chat.
4. Taking responsibility for getting their work done and passing it in.
5. Looking me in the eye and responding when I say good morning to them!
What have you accomplished so far? What's next?