HERE to find my page!)
THIS FREEBIE for making fact families with Cuisenaire Rods. (See THIS BLOG POST for more about using Cuisenaire Rods to develop math facts and fact families!)
2. Make a challenge to read 12 books between now and 12-12-12!
3. Sing The Twelve Days of Christmas!
4. Rewrite The Twelve Days of Christmas! Make it The Twelve Days of Second Grade! or The Twelve Books I Love!
5. Make a list of 12 Acts of Kindness to perform between now and Christmas. (I've been hooked on Acts of Kindness this holiday season!)
6. Visit Minds in Bloom and see Rachel Lynette's ideas for celebrating 12-12-12! (She has a freebie for you!)
7. Make a list of items that measure 12 inches! Or 12 centimeters!
8. For Brain Breaks, do 12 jumping jacks or 12 cross crawls!
9. Visit Corkboard Connections to see Laura Candler's ideas for celebrating 12-12-12! (She has a great freebie!)
10. Challenge the children to find words with 12 letters in them!
11. Have the children write about what they will be like when they are 12 years old... or what they will be like in 12 years from now!
12. Challenge the children to think of 12 more things they can do to celebrate 12-12-12!