I happened to hear something interesting on the radio on the way to golf camp the other day.
They said that kissing was good for your health!
- One thing they said was that kissing helps to fight bacteria, because it produces saliva which helps fight the bacteria in your mouth. (It even helps prevent tooth decay!)
- They also mentioned that kissing is great for stress relief! When I think about it, I rarely feel stressed while kissing!
- It also burns calories!
So, when I got home, I looked it up and found an article which gave me more information about The Health Benefits of Kissing. I found out a few more things:
- Kissing is good for your self esteem.
- If you kiss your partner goodbye in the morning, you'll live 5 years longer than those who don't.
- Kissing releases endorphins that are 200 times more powerful than morpheme.
- It also tones the muscles in your face, preventing aging!
Be sure to click the link and read more. I realize this has absolutely nothing to do with reading, mathematics, teaching, learning, or even the brain, but I thought it was interesting enough to share!
And if you really, really try, you can sort of see a connection to the brain!