I opened up my email the other day to find I had been nominated for a blog award. I wasn't sure what to make if it, especially since the post Time for a Celebration is the one that got me the nomination. I didn't think there was a whole lot of fascinating content to that post. It was a giveaway. If I were going to nominate myself as the "Most Fascinating Blog of 2012", I'd pick one of these posts:
- Ten Brain Based Learning Strategies
- Seven Brain Based Learning Principles
- Twelve Strategies to Get From Working Memory to Long Term Memory
- Random Tidbits About Our Language Reading Teachers Should Know
- More Random Tidbits About Our Language Reading Teachers Should Know
- Assessing Reading Difficulties
- You've Given the GPS, Now What?
- A Few Thoughts on Fluency and a Freebie
- Brain Facts
- Giving Feedback
- Lesson Learned
- Band aid or Lasso?
But I'm still honored, and I'll let my readers know how they can vote for me. In the meantime:
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to me! Apparently, someone finds me fascinating!